O R G A N I C - J E W E L L E R Y
" Nature's Wearable Art"
These pressed Pink Queen Anne's Lace flower Earrings are a one-of-a-kind, unique piece of Jewellery handmade with love. It is placed on a handmade paper and sealed in an eco friendly resin. The metal is Stainless Steel making it hypoallergenic. It is both water and UV resistant.
The Queen Anne's Lace flower signifies "Celebration" in the historical language of florigraphy.
• Earrings are circles; studs and drop earrings - 12 mm in diameter.
• Earring is made of silver hypo-allergenic stainless steel.
• Coconut Handmade paper is used as the background. Please select would colour you would like. (dark blue OR sparkly white)
• Sealed in an eco friendly resin.
• It is a real pressed flower! We grow all of them in our gardens out in the Okanagan, BC.
** Each pendant is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces will ever be the exact same. This is due to nature's individuality. Please note that the necklace you receive will look slightly different than the ones showcased here.