Give the gift of true love with this real pressed Edelweiss heart locket necklace. Available with a gold finish, rose gold finish or silver finish on hypoallergenic stainless steel. It is a real preserved Edelweiss flower inside the locket. We grow all of the Edelweiss flowers in our woodland gardens at Mabel Lake, BC, Canada.
This Edelweiss necklace makes for the perfect engagement, wedding, or anniversary gift to a loved one! Check out the "Fun Fact" below to read a bit of history about this beautiful Alpine flower.
The Edelweiss flower symbolizes 'True Love and Sacrifice' in the historical language of Floriography.
• Comes with an 18" or 24" stainless steel chain (please select)
• Pendant is made of silver hypo-allergenic stainless steel.
• Select your finish - gold, rose gold or silver (please select)
• See-through memory locket is a water-resistant screw top.
• Heart Pendant dimensions: 2.9cm wide x 3.4cm base to bail. 0.5cm thick
• It is real pressed edelweiss! We grow all of the Edelweiss in our gardens out in Mabel Lake, BC, Canada.
** Each pendant is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces will ever be the exact same. This is due to nature's individuality. Please note that the necklace you receive will look slightly different than the ones showcased here.
- FUN FACT -
According to folklore many brave men have mountaineered to dangerous and fatal locations in the European Alps to harvest the rare Edelweiss flower to give to their loved one as a sign of their love and devotion. Unfortunately some would fall to their death and each Edelweiss botanical represents a tear shed in their memory. Talk about devotion!
Edelweiss is also the National flower of Switzerland.
** Disclaimer - no one was hurt trying to harvest the Edelweiss for this pendant.