Queen Anne's Lace Earrings 'Celebration'
O R G A N I C - J E W E L L E R Y
" Nature's Wearable Art"
These pressed Queen Anne's Lace Earrings are one-of-a-kind, unique pieces of Jewellery handmade with love. They are placed on handmade paper and sealed in an eco friendly resin. The metal is Stainless Steel making it hypoallergenic. It is both water and UV resistant.
Queen Anne's Lace signifies "Celebration" in the historical language of Florigraphy.
• Earrings are circle - 12 mm in diameter. Available in studs or drop earrings (Please choose)
• Earring is made of silver hypo-allergenic stainless steel.
• The Queen Anne's Lace is against a black background, making it a rather simple yet elegant piece.
• Sealed in an eco friendly resin.
• It is a real pressed Queen Anne's Lace! We grow them in our woodland gardens in the Okanagan, BC.
** Each earring set is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces will ever be the exact same. This is due to nature's individuality. Please note that the item you receive will look slightly different than the ones showcased here.